We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Awesome

I agree with the majority but not the kill cams. They're awesome. Couldn't agree more about the predator missiles. I appear to be a predator magnet. I could be alone, using cold-blooded, standing under a lead lined bomb shelter with my 7 other team mates all sharing a ciggy on the the roof in a little cluster, and the fucker will still manage to kill me by winding the rocket through an air conditioning duct. I swear I've seen a bullseye on my head during the kill cam which no one else appears to have.

I love the way you had to make absolutely sure everyone knew this was a parody to try to expel the lynch mob too. Good work.

MoozipanCheese responds:

Heh, and it kind of didn't work completely. And I understand what you mean completely regarding the missiles.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Brilliant

I'm a huge fan of the game! I like the scout being taken out by the sausage. They're made of paper! You got lots of references in there and I love the Ren and Stimpy nod too! The bit with grav gun and then the cigarette packet straight after was very amusing. Great work, lots of attention to detail and very well animated.

Sidestreet Scuffle Sidestreet Scuffle

It's like a spy theme in a disco!

Reminds me of Square Pusher an awful lot, which reminds me of Ridge Racer! I really like this sort of style and you've pulled it off masterfully. Well done!

fly of spain fly of spain

High Five!

Nicely done man, I can't fault your guitar playing, it's perfect. I was hoping you'd be useless but alas, you are multi-faceted like a musical judas. Good sounds, classic Spanish chord sequence made interesting by your mental melodies! I really think you need to be writing music for film... Or Speedy Gonzalez cartoons. Keep it coming!

acmeDyne responds:

¡Andale! ¡Andale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Yii-hah!
Love your reviews man. (And your music!) Thanks

Peanutbutter and strawberryjam Peanutbutter and strawberryjam

Nice musically.

I disagree with 'bad sound quality'. It does sound a little rough but I don't mind that, a lot of the stuff on here is over polished and made entirely in the box and sounds souless. This has a character of it's own and it sounds good for the most part. I'm not sure if you've done it on purpose or not but the tuning is horrendous in places. You would have got a five if I could be sure the tuning was an accident. This sounds a little like the band Brad and I like that a lot. Kinda laid back funky lounge grooves. Good effort but watch your tuning.