We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Awesome

I agree with the majority but not the kill cams. They're awesome. Couldn't agree more about the predator missiles. I appear to be a predator magnet. I could be alone, using cold-blooded, standing under a lead lined bomb shelter with my 7 other team mates all sharing a ciggy on the the roof in a little cluster, and the fucker will still manage to kill me by winding the rocket through an air conditioning duct. I swear I've seen a bullseye on my head during the kill cam which no one else appears to have.

I love the way you had to make absolutely sure everyone knew this was a parody to try to expel the lynch mob too. Good work.

MoozipanCheese responds:

Heh, and it kind of didn't work completely. And I understand what you mean completely regarding the missiles.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Brilliant

I'm a huge fan of the game! I like the scout being taken out by the sausage. They're made of paper! You got lots of references in there and I love the Ren and Stimpy nod too! The bit with grav gun and then the cigarette packet straight after was very amusing. Great work, lots of attention to detail and very well animated.